Relax. Breathe. Be.
Here, you’ll find a time and safe space to relax, take a much-needed breath, and just be – for the space of an hour (or more). Before your first session, we’ll talk about your needs and expectations, and together we will create your treatment plan.
Need relief from a chronic condition? I’ve got your back…. as well as your hands, feet, neck, legs, arms, and so on. I can specifically help you with:
- Headaches and migraines
- Insomnia from stress, grief, or other anxieties and depression
- Chronic pain and fatigue, due to Myofascial pain syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome – to name just a few
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Symptoms from cancer and cancer treatments, such as nausea, pain, and fatigue
Every body is welcome.
Everyone can benefit from massage therapy and I work with all people, but my practice focuses primarily on individuals who:
- have been affected by cancer
- have lymphedema
- have a history of chronic pain
- have a history of trauma, chronic stress, and/or anxiety and depression
- are at end of life
I welcome anyone who has ever felt estranged from their body, disconnected from their physical experience, or alienated because of their shape or form.
When was your last massage?
If it’s been too long, I can fix that. Call today, I’ll get you back on track.